Senior Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - 3/4 days remote working - flexi-hours - excellent pension
One of our esteemed and established business solutions/services clients is currently looking to bring in a number of new 3rd Line Senior Infrastructure Engineers following a surge in upcoming projects and investment. The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineers will be responsible for operating at a senior level within the team, providing guidance and advice to other team members as well as providing support to the team lead. You will be required to deliver third-line support and technical leadership expertise to ensure a swift resolution to issues across various lines of technology that enable services to be delivered successfully. These roles will be both Project and BAU-focused.
Key technical skills and experience required (as many of the following the better but there is flexibility due to the number of roles;
- Must have in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructures, OS platforms, hardware, storage, and networks
- Experience supporting infrastructures technologies including but not limited to: Windows O/S, VMWare, Veeam, CITRIX, Storage platforms (NetApp, Pure would be ideal)
- Exposure to Cloud technologies either AWS or Azure
- Ideally, you will have experience of embedding technologies within the infrastructure as Code toolchain, including but not limited to: Terraform, Puppet, Packer, Docker for example
- any exposure to supporting solution design/HLD/LLD/working with architects is also highly beneficial
If you are a seasoned Infrastructure Engineer with the technical coverage as described above and you would like to work for a business that provides unrivaled pension contribution, great holiday entitlement, remote working and some exciting project work to get stuck into, then please send a CV for immediate consideration.