The HRIS Reports & Analytics Analyst under the direction of the Head of HRIS UK is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our Success Factors, People Analytics, SAP Analytics Reports & Dashboards
Must has high level Success Factors experience.
Must be willing to work full time M-F in Coventry. No work from home.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the gathering of requirements, design, delivery, documentation and escalated support of Success Factors, People Analytics, SAP Analytics reports and dashboards configuration.
- Act as liaison and Reporting & Analytics champion between business users, data warehouse developers, Data Engineers & Data Visualisation Analysts on system issues and projects.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and "super user" for HR Reporting & Analytics.
- Manage governance for reports and analytics changes, priorities, and impacts.
- Provide necessary training to end users to increase their effectiveness and ability to use the reporting tools.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all report related issues, questions and advice
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports and present
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms, including systems related to employee systems of record, benefits, payroll, compensation, organizational development and recruitment
- Extensive knowledge of Success Factors modules (essential) - Employee Central, Recruiting,Talent & Succession, Performance, Goal Management and Learning.
- Comprehensive understanding of Success Factors data structure across Employee Central, Recruiting,Talent & Succession, Performance, Goal Management and Learning. (essential)
- Experience of People Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud reporting tools (essential)
- Experience of Success Factors basic reporting module, table and ORD (essential)
- Experience and good command of global HR systems (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standard policy and procedure development techniques Experience in supporting a global organization
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and fact finding skills required
- Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to lead/drive priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multitask
- Exposure to and experience of negotiation and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities. Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Advanced expertise with computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, web-browsers and related systems/database tools.