Senior Electromagnetic Engineer - Salisbury
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits - Bonus, contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical scheme, childcare vouchers and other leisure discounts etc
A leading global defence company are looking for an experienced Electromagnetic Engineer with a background working within aerospace/aviation to join a dynamic, growing team and in a senior role leading the delivery of evaluations and practical trials on a variety of aircraft including Helicopters, Typhoons, Fast Jets and Combat Air Vehicles.
- You will be responsible for leading the safe and effective conduct of specific test and evaluation activities relating to aircraft
- Providing technical expertise in a customer facing and delivery focused environment
- Understanding customers problems and contribute to innovative solutions
- You will provide continued technical engagement with key stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications:
- Aircraft EMC Certification experience
- An understanding of fundamental electromagnetic theory
- EMC, EMI and EMF experience
If you're interested in finding out more I would love to hear from you.