Senior Digital Transformation Consultant (SC Cleared/Clearable) - UK wide/remote
Joining the transformation sub-practice
- Building and maintaining external client/stakeholder relationships
- Strong Consultancy background
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Knowledge of design thinking/human centered design or similar
- Excellent time management
- Presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing digital strategy/transformation road-maps
- Worked across the end-to-end transformation life-cycle
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join a Microsoft Gold Partner and Global Leader in consultancy services.
Suitable candidates will have experience designing transformation road-maps and will have worked across the end-to-end transformation life-cycle. Candidates will also have excellent communication and presentation skills developed from client and stakeholder management.
An exciting opportunity to work for a global leader in digital transformation who aim to be diverse and inclusive, allowing employees to be free to themselves. Great for those looking for roles with career progression and individual development.
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent progression and career development
- Standard annual leave with purchase option for holiday
- Flex benefits system to choose benefits
- Pension (10% Employee matched pension)
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in Share scheme (subject to criteria)
- Training platforms available for use
- Discounts: Retail