Senior Consultant - Digital Finance Practice GCM 5
Grow your career with a global leader in Digital Transformation Consulting as a Senior Consultant at Atos. We offer engaging opportunities, inspiring leadership and a flexible culture enabling you to flourish.
Individuality is our strength - for our people and our clients
In Atos we know the foundation of a high performing business is its people. We thrive on difference in an environment where our people can bring their authentic self to the workplace. We believe in everyone having a voice and access to opportunities to grow and develop in the direction which best suits them. We are a diverse range of 'real' people with deep expertise working together to innovate and create impressive solutions that delight our clients.
With Atos you will be part of an organisation that is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index as a strategic leader in Decarbonisation. We are Europe's number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing and the worldwide Information Technology partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. With 110,000 employees in 73 countries there is no shortage of routes to develop and be your best self.
About Atos's Digital Transformation Consulting practice (DTC)
As a member of DTC, you will operate within a fast-paced Consulting environment, comprised of more than 850 diverse and high performing experts worldwide. Our teams work on challenging digital projects that deliver creative and innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors.
We deliver results for our clients by exploiting digital opportunities, ethically. Year on year we have delivered multiple award-winning projects recognised by the UK Management Consultancies Association. Our work is centred on corporate social responsibility, to ensure that what we deliver enables our clients and members of society to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What we offer
With this role you will join the Digital Finance team within the DTC practice. The Digital Finance team comprises consultants with a range of financial, commercial and business analysis skills who work with teams from across DTC, and the wider Atos business, to analyse costs and benefits and develop business cases for digital solutions. This includes:
- Identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits
- Estimating the costs of implementing the proposed solution
- Conducting cost/benefit analysis or investment appraisal of options
- Preparing robust, evidence-based business cases
We provide comprehensive training and opportunities for development in a broad range of technical and personal skills.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who brings the ability to understand the impact that digital solutions will have on business processes, people and systems, and translate that into a realistic estimate of costs and benefits that will stand up to scrutiny from the business and finance communities. This requires the ability to remain objective and challenge assumptions which are unfounded or unrealistic.
Required skill set and experience
- Business analyst skills
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- Experience of cost/benefit analysis and investment appraisal techniques such as discounted cash flow, net present value and return on investment.
- Experience of preparing business cases or impact assessments for change programmes.
- An interest in, and ideally experience of, digital technologies and their application to enhance business performance and create competitive advantage
- Ability to form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions
- Strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including an accounting qualification or part-qualification.
Desired skill set and experience
- Knowledge of the HM Treasury Green Book Guidelines and experience of preparing business cases for public sector bodies.
This role is UK based and may require UK or international travel, as the need arises. Candidates must meet all visa and work permit requirements to successfully reside and work within the UK.