SENIOR DEVELOPER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - ££ DEPENDENT ON EXP - OUTSIDE IR35
One of our Key Clients is looking for a Lead Developer and a Tech Lead to join their team on a contract basis. Initial duration of contract will be six months but has scope for extension. It will also sit outside IR35, so will allow for engagement with LTD companies.
- Implementation of frontend & backend systems for our clients
- Quality assurance and code reviews of existing codebases
- Participation in Agile ceremonies
- Coaching development team
- Discussing requirements with Clients
- For this client we are looking for developers who are experienced using Scala and the Play! Framework to develop cloud based micro service architecture services with both HTML web frontends and JSON APIs.
Recent Experience in:
- Scala with SBT
- Play! Framework (Scala bindings)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Version control (Git & GitHub)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Oracle Databases
In addition, we are looking for candidates who have:
- Worked within multidisciplinary teams in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Experience delivering solutions confirming to Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Problem-solving skills and ability collaborate with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
- Proven experience of implementing unit testing of software, Behavior-Driven Development and/or Test-Driven Development.
- Experience delivering solutions aligned to the GDS Service Standard
- Experience with Oracle Databases
- Experience of delivering within SAFe programmes
- Background in the development of Restful Web Services.
- Use of public cloud & API services to deliver applications.
- Understanding how to build observable applications.
- Experience working in Central Government, Military or Police accounts.