Senior Digital Data Analyst-3 months-Milton Keynes
Role: Senior Digital Data Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 3 months
About the client :
Our client are one of the largest financial institutions automotive financial institutions in the UK.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Data Analyst to own the configuration, implementation, and on-going maintenance of Adobe Analytics, using enterprise tag management systems and a universal data layer methodology.
- As the Digital Data Analyst, you will lead the Adobe Analytics Audit across the Clients digital estate, present findings and implement your recommendations to improve marketing data accuracy and drive performance.
- You will be a proficient user of Adobe Analytics who is comfortable relaying outcomes back to HQ Web Analytics & UK Marketing teams, to improve end-to-end visibility across multiple sites, and digital performance.
- As the Adobe Analytics specialist you'll be able to talk to both technical and business stakeholders, understand the digital marketing ecosystem we operate in and provide, and implement solutions.
- This is a hands-on role which will require the right candidate to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in the tool.
- Overall you will be responsible for driving the direction of Adobe Analytics with HQ from a technical perspective, including successful adoption of the tool, dashboard creation and maintenance, and on-going quality assurance.
- Lead and create an audit to support the management of existing and new marketing tags and the wider implementation of tags throughout the journeys across websites
- Work closely with Marketing Managers and Product Owners to understand business requirements and priorities
- Support the translation of business requirements into solution design requirements and implementation briefs aligned with the analytics strategy
- Build and manage accurate data dashboards across Adobe Analytics, and other tools that can be used in a standardised format within the wider the Marketing team
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis. User acceptance testing of delivery, defect management and where required to assist across any change development releases, championing the data analytics requirements
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight to help build roadmaps for future improvements
- Deliver, support and automate daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements providing insight & suggestions for improvement.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!