Senior Business Analyst
Central London / hybrid
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join On of the world's leading global Reinsurance providers. The business provides Innovation power, unrivalled expertise in all aspects of risk and a sound financial footing. These strengths Provide exceptional support for customers facing extraordinary risks. As pioneers in risk assessment, they drive the digital transformation of the global insurance landscape, expanding products and services as new forms of risk emerge. From space rocket launches to cyberattacks to pandemics, they take care of risks while their clients take care of business.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be an integral member of the delivery team working closely with stakeholders across the business to support delivery of outcomes to drive business value. In addition to facilitation and translation of business requirements into easily understandable deliverables along with mapping out future state processes and operating models is key to ensuring successful outcomes. Have the ability to adapt to all different sizes and types of projects will be essential as you help business partners and internal stakeholders navigate their way through all elements of new processes and ways of working, business case creation, ideation and feasibility.
* Support the Head of Data with identifying and documenting the end-to-end data architecture incl. systems and relevant processes across the group.
* Identifying gaps/areas for improvement across the data eco-system and outline appropriate solutions.
* Support the development of the overarching data strategy.
* Be heavily involved with the transformation programme to migrate existing systems and data to target innovative systems.
* Be involved with the creation and implementation of the advanced analytical strategy for the business ensuring decentralised analytical units have the technical support required. Furthermore, support areas without capability in exploring their respective advanced analytical use cases.
* Experience working within the Insurance industry.
* Proven experience working with data in an agile and dynamic team, with experience working with relational databases and writing SQL and/or python or similar
* Data analysis, management, and visualisation expertise
* Proactively manages conflicts within their workstack, clearly communicating any delays and managing expectations effectively.
* Extensive stakeholder management ability with experience in maintaining tact in high-pressure situations.
* Understands the concepts and principles of data modelling and can produce, maintain, and update relevant data models for specific business needs.
* Experience in producing comprehensive governance documentation such as mapping out architecture dependencies, building easy-to-follow code annotations, data dictionaries or production deployment requests.
For your efforts you will be rewarded with;
* Salary: Negotiable up to £90k dept on experience
* Location: London
* Office: Hybrid ideally 2 days per week in the office.
* Benefits:10% Bonus/10% Pension + lots more!
* Progression: Unrivalled progression including global and regional acceleration programs
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today for immediate consideration.