Senior Digital Content Designer
Content designers help to identify users' needs and match them to the right kind of content. They use language and other tools to help people find out or do what they need to, in the way they need to.
- Create new content and iteratively improve existing content across digital and non-digital channels to meet user needs and departmental objectives
- Use style guides and other standards to design high quality content
- Take part in user research
- Agile teams to contribute to an general user experience
- Evaluate content based on user research and analytics data
You will need to be:
- Team player
- be a strong collaborator with experience of working in an Agile or similar multidisciplinary environment
- have experience of writing and editing using a style guide
- have experience of explaining content decisions to non-specialists
- Handle constructive criticism and be able to give and take
For immediate consideration please apply online for this opportunity.