Job Title: Senior Content Designer
Duration: 3-6 months initial (until June/2022)
Rate: £550 per day
Location: London / Croydon / Hursley with possibility of remote working
Clearance is eligible for SC, active SC is preferable … particularly HO SC
Our client requires an experienced Senior Content Designer to join a team delivering new services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio.
You should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Scoping, writing and iterating accessible, user-centred content for digital services
- Using data and research to identify user needs, challenge assumptions and inform strategic decisions
- Identifying and engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs and clarify constraints
- Designing evidence-based solutions to complex problems, using prototypes to share and test design proposals
- Convincing stakeholders and team members about the benefits of adopting a user-centred design approach that prioritises accessibility and inclusion
- Working autonomously in an Agile, multidisciplinary team - managing tight deadlines under pressure