Senior Communications /Systems Engineer
A Senior Communications /Systems Engineer is required by prestigious organisation in their Portsmouth offices. Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client is looking to secure a Senior Communications /Systems Engineer join their established Maritime Network & Communications team.
In this varied and challenging role, you will provide subject matter expertise to support the technical delivery of secure end-to-end radio solutions in a multi-bearer, mobile environment from design to delivery and transition to service. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for successfully applying current knowledge to the development of legacy and current military-specific telecommunication technologies in support of planned and future military communication installations to the MOD.
What's in it for the Senior Communications /Systems Engineer?
- A competitive Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible working
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
The Senior Communications /Systems Engineer fit:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant commercial experience in the Communications Industry, including In depth knowledge of commercial telecommunications technology i.e. microwave, Wifi, 4G LTE. You will have an understanding of the military and MoD environment, including a technical understanding of the systems deployed and the types of information being transferred over the networks.
Additional skills for the Senior Communications /Systems Engineer:
- Must be eligible or hold current SC Clearance
- Knowledge of systems utilising the full frequency spectrum.
- Experience of requirements capture, integrations planning and testing.
- Understand the operation and integration of equipment in the Communications, Development & Integration Facility (CDIF).
- Experience delivering demonstrations and presentation on technical subjects to senior MoD and Industry Partners.
- Able to articulate conclusions and recommendations in a manner suitable for the varying levels of customer.
- An ability to leads teams & projects to ensure solutions are integrated successfully.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and potentially overseas
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior Communications /Systems Engineer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.