Cloud and infrastructure architect
Havant or Reading
Remote for now
Experience working in the cloud and infrastructure space, delivering detailed designs to support business requirements.
Must have skills:
* Minimum of five years/relevant or equivalent of hands-on architecture/design and implementation experience
* A wide ranging infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following as possible:
i. Provision of infrastructure for business applications
ii. Digital solutions
iii. Cloud Architecture - Microsoft Azure components, solutions and costing
iv. Cloud Architecture - AWS components, solutions and costing
v. Application Delivery -MS App-V, Citrix
vi. Virtual Desktops - Citrix ,WVD
vii. Cloud Network design
i. Servers and storage
ii. Virtualisation - Hyper-V and VMware
iii. Provision of infrastructure for databases - SQL and Oracle
* Identifying and developing reusable patterns, building block, etc.
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Project solution architecture experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Excellent understanding of Agile scrum methodology
With a focus on the below:
* Experience with Azure infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (subscription, tenant), Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles, RBAC, IAM.
* Experience in migrating Citrix environments into the cloud (Azure), understanding of NetScaler.
* Experience with networking technologies, firewalls, switches, routers.
* Experience with AWS infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (AWS Orgs, IAM), AWS Control tower, AWS Landing zone, Guard Rails, AWS Security Hub ,AWS GuardDuty, RBAC, IAM
* Understanding of Azure Arm Template scripting, PowerShell, CloudFormation , Terraform and management through Azure DevOps.
* Ability to take a flexible approach to design with limited defined as is architecture and NFR's
* Ability to ensure architecture designs follow internal standards
* Ability to understand complex requirements for application migration to the cloud utilising cloud native technologies.
* Strong Windows server background on both physical and virtual (VMware) infrastructure
* Experienced server migration elements to both on-premise and off-premise
* Hyper-V experience and design
* Migration of applications and services into cloud environment (Azure\AWS or vender SaaS platforms)
- Job Type:
- Digital Workspace
- Job reference:
- 13 days ago