Role: Senior Business Analyst (Security)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in West London.
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities
This is an opportunity for a senior analyst to grow their skillset and career by gaining direct and hands-on experience of the interplay between scope, architecture, delivery management and governance that is required in order to make successful delivery happen.
Your key responsibilities
- Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across business, operational and delivery areas as a 'trusted advisor', particularly within the Security domain.
- Build collaborative and close relationships with Enterprise Architects and Delivery Managers within the group, to ensure alignment across scope, architecture, governance and plans in all initiatives you work on.
- Facilitate and drive senior stakeholders to succinctly define and baseline the overall scope for strategic technical initiatives, ensuring alignment with business case, architectural, technical and operational objectives.
- Work with architects and platform owners to define and negotiate the functionality to be delivered by third party suppliers, in commercial agreements.
- Provide structure to the end-to-end analysis, scoping and planning approach and ways of working for complex technical programmes.
This role will have high visibility: you will be working with all parts of the organisation as you co-ordinate end-to-end scoping and analysis activities for our most exciting new launches. It is a challenging role, and the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and resilient.
- Importantly, you will have a pragmatic results and delivery-oriented mindset, with experience co-ordinating technology and operational analysis on cross-enterprise initiatives, ideally in the telecommunications security domain but this domain experience is not essential.
- We'd love you to be a brilliant communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- You will have vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others without direct authority.
- We need you to be an amazing facilitator who is able to resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation, and who is able to build effective relationships with a range of individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- You will be comfortable in quickly grasping and managing ideas in both familiar and unfamiliar domains, and you will be able to use your business acumen and understanding of our strategic objectives to prioritise and shape these ideas to start forming delivery scope.
- You will be able to understand and incorporate technical, financial, architectural, operational and programme governance principles into your analysis work.
- Finally, we want you to be excited by delivery: someone who is keen to hone and improve their existing skills providing analysis to support delivery of software, network, and operational change at scale, both within an organisation and through third parties
- Technical and operational analysis experience on large scale programmes.
- Facilitation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Over 5 years of leading analysis on initiatives
- Consulting skills
- Excellent presentation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Security experience
- Telco / Mobile
- Commercial skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
Please submit CVs today!