Senior Business Analyst
£550 per day
6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest banking & financial services firms on a 6 Month contract. You will be joining the Traded Risk Management & Analysis team.
- Develop the key artefacts required under Agile Framework (including high-level business requirements/EPICs & meaningful JIRA's, solution design, functional and non-functional requirements), to a clear and unambiguous standard, as a solid foundation (Complete Definition of Ready) for implementation by Software Delivery.
- Promote visibility, understanding and approval of the requirements with all regional stakeholders at all stages of initiation and definition; obtain sign-offs
- Liaise with Software Delivery (SWD) in the specification, production and subsequent software development
- Ensure that the integrity of the risk systems is maintained by supporting strategic requirements
- Broad knowledge of asset classes and their implications in terms of market risk. Specifically looking for experience/exposure in IR/FX / EQ and/or Credit asset classes.
- Very strong understanding of market risk measures used for risk management especially focused on Timeseries and scenario methodologies.
- Previous experience of the aggregation of very large volumes of market risk measures across multiple dimensions
- Strong business analysis experience in Market risk context with exposure to risk factors, timeseries and historical scenarios
- Exposure to market risk reporting platforms and to risk engines
- Previous experience working closely with software delivery
- Educated to at least degree level