Senior Business Analyst
Hybrid (Manchester once per week)
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Business Analyst to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Job Purpose/The Role:
- Work within the pre-discovery workstream to understand the current landscape of contact centres (services and technology) and utilise insights to support mapping the to-be state for the future of contact centres
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Utilise documentation available to pull insights and findings as a baseline ahead of user workshops
- Co-design and facilitate workshops with users to understand as-is and to-be states (pulling together process maps, technology landscape, user insights)
- Consolidate workshop outputs to capture key insights across users and business groups that reflect workshop discussions
- Being able to identify any gaps, opportunities or challenges during workshops
- Conduct user interviews to understand the user experience of current technology and services
- Map a service blueprint utilising multiple sources of information - previous work, workshops, user insights
- Have a proactive nature to "get things done"
- Public Sector GOV UK experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Analysis - process mapping, facilitating workshops, synthesising insights
- Preferred - experience in mapping as-is and to-be states for large programs
- *Willing to travel to travel to Manchester one day per week*
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.