Senior Business Analyst
Central London / hybrid
Salary - £80,000 - £85,000
We are delighted to be recruiting an Senior Business Analyst to join On of the world's leading global Reinsurance providers. The business provides Innovation power, unrivalled expertise in all aspects of risk and a sound financial footing. These strengths Provide exceptional support for customers facing extraordinary risks. As pioneers in risk assessment, they drive the digital transformation of the global insurance landscape, expanding products and services as new forms of risk emerge. From space rocket launches to cyber attacks to pandemics, they take care of risks while their clients take care of business.
As an Senior Business Analyst, you will be an integral member of the delivery team working closely with stakeholders across the business to support delivery of outcomes to drive business value. In addition to facilitation and translation of business requirements into easily understandable deliverables along with mapping out future state processes and operating models is key to ensuring successful outcomes. Have the ability to adapt to all different sizes and types of projects will be essential as you help our partners and internal stakeholders navigate their way through all elements of new processes and ways of working, business case creation, idea realisation and feasibility.
- Capture, define, prioritise, document and explain business requirements based on project objectives and outcomes
- Work in alignment with external partners ways of working including specific tools e.g. JIRA/Confluence/DevOps
- Provide expertise across eco-system builds including any technical integration and liaison with third party providers where applicable
- Contribute to product roadmaps and backlog refinement/ requirements/story elaboration
- Responsible for mapping of end to end customer journey and process flows to support target state operating models
- Demonstrable ability in business analysis and associated tools /techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of wider business goals and the impact business analysis has on them
- Knowledge of insurance policy administration, policy life-cycles and workflows
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today for immediate consideration.