Senior Business Analyst
Sunbury - Upon - Thames
3-4 Months contract
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Our client is a multinational technology corporation and they are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the team in Sunbury.
- Gather the functional requirement for application development /enhancement etc.
- Work with Customer analysts and contribute to finalizing the functional requirements
- Carry out business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
- Review UAT scenarios and training materials;
- Responsible for ensuring the right level of functional knowledge in the technical team;
- Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met;
- Assist in Third Line Support of production issue resolution as it pertains to business processes;
- Audit business blueprint/ design documents for configuration readiness;
- Perform configuration per the design documents;
- Unit test and review objects developed from functional specifications;
- Assist Senior Tester to develop integration test scripts and to perform integration testing
- Understand use cases, technical requirements and functional product requirements and translate them to Product Backlog Items;
- Create the technical, functional and operational requirements of the Product
- Initiate and influence relationships with senior stakeholders and act as a single point of contact for them;
- Communicate effectively so that customers, suppliers and other stakeholders understand and agree what will meet their needs;
- Validate strategies, requirements and business needs;
- Conduct feasibility studies, produce high-level and detailed business models;
- Prepare business cases and take into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please be sure to submit your CV.