Role title: Senior Business Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: initially until end of this year
Location: Nottingham & Remote
- Analysis of process driven, problems, methods and be able to understand and derive business value.
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria utilizing Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
- Business analysis experience within a global organization.
- Ability to capture business requirements and represent them effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple complex deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, research and process mapping skills.
- Excellent writing skills - both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to coach more junior members of the team in Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Customer focused and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability handle multiple complex tasks.
- Understanding the principles of usability and ensuring the software is fit for purpose.
- Understanding requirements management best practice and ensuring these practices are used.
- Understanding the effects of technology used within development, and the impact on the business client.
- Migrations of applications to public cloud offerings.
- General Security Domain Knowledge.
- Data Modelling; UML
- User authentication
- User provisioning and administration
- Permissioning and authorization
- API-based services
- Non-functional requirements of business-critical shared services
- Associated business value of the above
Please submit CVs!