Senior Business Analyst
Remote (Potential travel to Sunbury occasionally)
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Work with product owners and subject-matter experts to shape the response to the business opportunity, designing the functional requirements process and orchestrating other digital resources.
- Lead design thinking workshops, in person or virtually.
- Lead business process / workflow mapping, business process analysis and data model design as needed.
- Seek effective business solutions through improvements of workflows, ways of working and organisation as well as the provision of digital products.
- Guide the product owner and others in the maintenance of a backlog and the shaping of epics and sprints.
- Lead in articulating the business case and shaping investment options.
- Ensure documentation of requirements, workflow design, data models etc in appropriate formats to engage stakeholders and communicate clearly.
- Design and / or review testing approach, UAT scenarios, test scripts and training materials to match business requirements.
- Implement the client's authorised and approved standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Establish third line support of production issue resolution as it pertains to business processes.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Has either 5 years' in role experience or 10 full lifecycle deliveries using agile or waterfall approaches.
- Captures business requirements, assesses their value in relation to specific outcomes and engages other digital disciplines in the development of digital products.
- Leadership qualities and interpersonal skills such as listening, empathy and influencing are key to this role, along with a collaborative approach, a sense of curiosity and a good grounding in business practices and digital capabilities.