Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Remote Working (Occasional office travel)
Up to £65,000
Experis IT is working with an exciting brand hiring for a Senior BI Developer to support their use of business intelligence services.
The role of a Senior BI Developer will be responsible for supporting management in implementing and maintaining an effective BI service and leading the implementation of data to cloud strategy offering the options for real time reporting solutions. You will monitor and maintain existing ETL processes and identify and implement an approach to data modelling in a way that allows for agile implementation. You will work closely with various teams and gather requirements to understand and build solutions that combine internal insights and external data feeds and explore big data and machine learning algorithms. Within the Senior BI position, you will use your broad experience and share insights with colleagues and actively help mentor and coach the team and lead and shape meetings, whilst promoting data driven methods and processes to the BI team.
- Experience in a similar position
- Advanced SQL knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server 2005+)
- Strong T-SQL experience
- Excellent SSIS experience (SQL Server Integrated Services)
- Microsoft Visual Studio or Microsoft DevOps
- Experienced using reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau
- Strong root cause analysis experience and ability to solve solutions end-to-end
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
If this role sounds of interest, please apply.