Senior Automation Tester
A Senior Automation Tester is required by prestigious global organisation to deliver quality testing for a world-renowned brand across enterprise and digital applications.
As the Senior Automation Tester, your work will have a direct impact on the software produced. Working in an agile environment you will use and enhance the Test Automation Frameworks as well as creating frameworks. You will be the point of contact for coding standards in Java and/or Python and wok across enterprise and digital applications such as Web, Mobile and Desktop. Implement leading and Open-Source tooling and best processes, BDD transformation and help develop new initiatives.
What's in it for the Senior Automation Tester?
- An excellent Salary (£60k to £75k depending on experience)
- Flexible/Hybrid working (2-3 times a week in the office)
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, private healthcare and great company discounts and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the Senior Automation Tester:
- A minimum of 4 years Automation Testing experience with Java and/or Python (writing the scripts).
- Hands on experience with at least 2 of the following, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin or Cypress
- Strong programming languages skills in Java and/or Python
- Skilled in automating frontend and backend API testing
- Prior experience of creating and maintaining test automation frameworks and identifying tests to be automated using BDD
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (Hudson, Jenkins etc.), version control solutions (GIT, SVN etc.)
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior Automation Tester and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.