Role: Security Consultant
Location Manchester (WFH Currently)
Do you want to work for Global Award Winning Technology company.
- Security Tester / consultant with experience of undertaking security testing activities.
- Work with all stakeholders to understand the landscape and security testing requirements and provide best of advice and guidance to create a process that follows a risk-based approach.
- This will also include setting up End-to-end security testing in CI/CD pipeline
- End-to-end security testing skills covering client-server, web, mobile, cloud and API applications
- Application Security, Network Security, Source Code Review, Cloud Application Security
- Adherence to standards - Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Experience in security test tools approved by DWP Tech radar (e.g. OWASP, Burpsuite)
- Step-wise security test life-cycle to make products secure
- Manual Security Tests to check the business logic, Interactive application security test, RASP
- Provide a constructive adversarial view of the application
- Provide mitigation and response to security vulnerabilities.
- Addressing/suggesting the root cause of security problems
- Remote Access/VPN Penetration Test, External & Internal Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability & threat Assessment, Penetration Testing, Cyber-security Assessment
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply Now!