Role: Security Tester (SIEM)
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Remote & Belfast
Inscope of IR35
Do you want to be part of an award winning global company! Well Why Wait! Apply Now.
- Expert level understanding of Test and Validation processes and procedures.
- · Required to be security cleared ranging from SC.
- NPPV2 & 3 through to DV clearance
- · Experienced in the Winning New Business process and the Shipley methods for bid support, using creative thinking to answer to ITT questions and make key contributions to support high-scoring responses backed up with efficiently sized forecasts and justified risks.
- · Subject Matter Expert in L2C and T2R OSS systems such as MyAccount, Expedio RM/OM, BFG, Expedio IM, SMARTS, Truesight, Watch4Net and Ionix NCM. Provide expert advice and recommendations, relating to these systems, within the current programme of work as well as to other programmes.
- · May be required to interface directly with the customer at operational and director levels. Face to face visits to customer site may be required.
- · Drives improvements to the Test and Validation process - is responsible for the integrity / maintenance.
- · Strong customer focus and drive to provide proactive, pre-emptive and best in class service.
- · Possesses the ability to take well-evaluated risks and be audacious in making decisions and taking action
- · Must have technical understanding QA/Static testing of documentation.
- · Will provide Design review / input, Security requirement analysis and input to Business continuity plans.
- · Required to report / communicate with Director / Head of / Senior Manager for project updates.
- · Capable of designing a new Service by considering data, analysing impacted systems and tools, analysing the impact on people from a variety of business functions and locations, being able to choose the best strategy/approach, defining system requirements, process definitions and operational support wraps.
- · Service and Continuous Improvement, gap identification and analysis, root cause analysis, process re-engineering, able to provide training to teams from various business functions and overall delivery manage the improvement.
- · Will lead on wider team initiatives such as CI, Your Say and ISO20K audits.
- · Qualified at ISTQB advanced or equivalent level.
- · Is qualified at or be capable of working towards ITIL4 Foundation with 6 months of appointment to role and Expert equivalent level within 18 months.