Fully remote - Must live in the UK
up to £650 pd
Security Software Developer
- Proficient skills within the security professional discipline and devops, and has a proven track record for security, support or design.
- Proficient with configuration management tools such as Ansible, SaltStack or Chef.
- Advanced knowledge of specific technologies such as networking, virtualization, etc.
- Demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
- Must have working experience with programming languages such as python, ruby full stack.
- Must have windows or linux shell scripting.
- Must have working knowledge of system administration.
- Database, CI/CD, Automated Testing experience is a plus.
- Containerization experience is a plus.
- Provides resolutions to a diverse range of problems. Analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Receives general guidance for the accomplishment of short to medium term goals and operating objectives. Plans and executes assigned work.
- Develops resolutions to problems that require the use of creativity. Analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Is able to work independently or as a member of a highly skilled technical team responsible for fulfilling complex business requirements - original concept through final implementation.
- Experience supporting commercial, 24x7, customer-facing and revenue generating systems
- Solid demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Generally, requires a minimum of 7 years' experience in same or related discipline.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Relevant certifications a plus.
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, etc.) not required, but a plus.
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience with SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc..)