Security Sales Specialist

Location:
England
Job Type:
Permanent
Industry:
Cyber Security
Job reference:
BBBH223293_1712049169
Posted:
12 days ago

Overview:

  • Job Title: Sales Security Specialist
  • Business Area: Security
  • Location: UK wide
  • Salary: £50k - £75k + Commission


Team:

  • UK Cyber Security
  • Managing large global portfolio of UK centric MNC's (120 accounts, from start-ups - transactional - established across a number of verticals)
  • Portfolio of 40 vendors


D2D:

  • Sell...

Overview:

  • Job Title: Sales Security Specialist
  • Business Area: Security
  • Location: UK wide
  • Salary: £50k - £75k + Commission


Team:

  • UK Cyber Security
  • Managing large global portfolio of UK centric MNC's (120 accounts, from start-ups - transactional - established across a number of verticals)
  • Portfolio of 40 vendors


D2D:

  • Selling managed service capability with vendor technology to support across customer base (Network Solutions and Cyber Security)
  • Working closely with Account Managers to build proposals and solutions



Key Skills:

  • Track record in selling Cyber Security
  • Experience in new business acquisition
  • Previous experience with deals in excess of £200,000 - multi-million
  • Stakeholder management - C-level & below
  • Preferred candidate would have some longevity in previous roles

  • Commission based structure:
    • Paid monthly
    • Based against Gross Margin (75% paid, with remaining 25% held back until end of year, if targets have been met this 25% will then be paid out)

Please send your CV for a confidential chat.

Back to Search Results
.