Security Programme Manager
IR35 Status - Umbrella Only
Active SC is required
Duration - Initially 1 year with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Barrow / Remote
About the client:
We are currently working with an IT services and consulting company who are looking for a Programme Manager with strong experience in Security to join their team on a contract basis. As a Security Programme Manager, you will be leading and taking executive responsibility for a Project Management Team to deliver new security capability and to enhance and grow the security capability.
- Managing escalation, resourcing and prioritisation in accordance with internal/external requirements
- Maintaining the technology roadmap in line with the strategic direction, established by the Chief Security Architect, for all Security capabilities within the business, taking conscience of security requirements from other Product Groups
- Ensuring that all projects are governed in accordance with the business Lifecycle Management processes
- Ensuring each project identified on the technological roadmap requires a high-level project schedule, with resources and dependencies identified
- Maintaining the risk log as each project progresses
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!