Do you fancy working with one of the globe's biggest multinational technology companies?
Security Incident Coordinator / Junior Forensics Analyst
Contract - Initially 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote ( Equipment Provided )
In this role, a security incident coordinator receives, coordinates and manages security incidents for the organization. Responsible for the actions of other IR team members, disseminating information as necessary and facilitating the engagement of other security resources as needed. Team member will provide status updates to management as needed. Team member has cyber security experience, hands-on technical skills on Windows, Linux and Network security, along with experience in identifying live intrusions and triage security events in real-time. Project management, and 24x7 operational support experience is required.
· Knowledge of security and information technology
· Operational support skills
· Project management skills
· Experience with Organizational Communications
· Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
· Strong ability to track and manage multiple issues simultaneously.
· Working experience with SIEM solutions (QRadar, Splunk, Elastic Security)
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills (to include Pivot tables, vlookup, Conditional Formatting)
· Prior experience in an Information Technology or Information Security Department, with incident response experience in an enterprise setting.
· Capture / analyze network traffic for indications of compromise.
· Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilizing SIEM or aggregation tools.
· Perform live network assessments using leading packet capture and analysis software tools.
Desired Productivity Certifications (Any of the Following)
· Project +
· Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Required Security Certifications (Any of the following)
· CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
· GCFE (GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner)
· GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
· SANS Security SEC401
- Job Type:
- Cyber Security
- Job reference:
- 17 days ago