Remote/Sunbury on Thames
Day rate 480 PD Umbrella
The security business analyst / role mapping SME (business-facing) will be a key conduit between our newly set up organisation, HR systems product owners and security leads and the wider transformation team in ensuring that the system design, role access and permissions are in line and fit for purpose for the reinvented organisation.
The role is critical in driving successful stand up of our new operating model and ensuring the HR services teams have appropriate access to solutions critical to execute their work.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Security BA / role mapping SME is required to help design the new system roles / permissions for the future Service Delivery organisation
- This includes mapping the as-is landscape to the future operating model and ensuring the role / access permissions are in line with the design and relevant gaps are identified and resolved
- The role will be required to facilitate workshops to map requirements and drive outputs across the HR technology stack - including Workday, Cornerstone, Salesforce and other HR systems as needed
- The role will be responsible for driving the overall plan for relevant security changes ready for the organisation's go-live - although the role holder will not be executing these changes in systems themselves, they must be able to coordinate across product owners for multiple HR systems
- Map the future roles to changes required across security landscape
- Project manage the activities related to security changes across the teams which other teams may be executing
- The role will be a key person driving the security project management activities and being able to facilitate completion of activities by security product owners in respective HR tech domains - the role holder must be able to structure, execute the plan and facilitate completion. Experience of agile / scrum strongly desired including working in a release based approach
NB: the person for the role does not have to be a technical developer / configurator - we are looking for someone with business understanding who can help connect the dots and understand the implications of security changes across multiple systems from an organisational point of view (HR role knowledge beneficial)