Security Assurance Coordinator (SC Cleared)
The Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) will be the main focal point for all Security Assurance related support tasks; dependant on the business need. Checks and balances must be maintained and monitored in accordance with policy and standards and supported by production of a formal document set to achieve accreditation.
Act as the principal Security Assurance professional for SMOPs Interoperability Deployed (RADIO).
Work closely with each Service Manager, Service Stakeholders, MSP and Authority Security Assurance governance to achieve accreditation and through life management of all live services.
Establish and Chair Security Working Groups to review Security Assurance functions and assure risk is appropriately managed with the correct tools.
Review, assess, address and evidence effective security controls for threats facing the programme through the life of the service.
Support all live services with the production of a formal document set to be maintained in line with policy standards and reviewed annually
Key skills / Experience
- Have a minimum of three years' experience within the last five years in an IA role in a similar sized organisation
- Evidence of high- level plan to your approach for identifying and managing Security Risks, Issues and Dependencies in mature business/project area, including evidence of managing RMADS, managing TSIs
- Evidence how you have provided Security Assurance documentation to enable an organisation to continue the route to full rollout and adoption of policies and templates within delivery areas
- Demonstrate experience of conducting Technical security reviews / approvals of Supplier and Defence Design and Test documentation to ensure that it is compliant with Defence Security policy
- Demonstrate previous working experience of Coordinating technical security documentation in support of CyDR (previously ISS DAIS) to support achievement of accreditation
- Certified Cyber Professional (CCP) - at least SIRA Practitioner level
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualification or Certificate in Security Management (CISM)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISEC)
- Member of the British Computer Society
- Experience of ICT Projects in a similar sized organisation
- Knowledge of JSP440 & JSP604
- Specific project experience such as cloud security, apps security