Remote (with occasional visits to client sites)
Cyber Security Architect is required by a global organisation in their Malvern office or on a remote basis (with occasional visits to client sites).
As the Cyber Security Architect, you will define and develop the security strategy for a global organisation. You will have strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems and services, determining the current and future principals, policies and standards and development and governance of policies, standards and guidelines.
What's in it for the Cyber Security Architect?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Remote/Hybrid working
- Good work life balance including flexibility about office location and work from home arrangements
Essential Skills for the Cyber Security Architect:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance and be willing to go through DV
- Proven track record of enterprise and business architecture development
- Skilled in Security Architecture
- Wider cyber security knowledge
- Experience of delivering a secure set of capabilities in a global organisation previously
- Have good attention to detail, be driven and self-motivated
- Experience working in highly regulated industry
Desirable Skills for the Cyber Security Architect:
- Experience of TO/Operation Technology
- Experience identifying and reporting on open source threat intelligence
- Experience of deploying and configuring M365 tools and technologies to appropriately manage security risks to UK OFFICIAL (or equivalent) data
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms
- Experience of malware analysis
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Security Architect, then please apply via the link.