Security Architect is required by a global organisation in their Malvern office.
As the Security Architect, you'll work to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information stored and processed on the IT systems by engineering, implementing, monitoring and reporting on security controls appropriate to meet the assurance requirements of applicable policies, standards, legislation and Ministry of Defence (MoD) Accreditation.
What's in it for the Security Architect?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Good work life balance including flexibility about office location and work from home arrangements
Essential Skills for the Security Architect:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance
- Previous experience of applying architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), as well as a sound understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks, both Government and commercial (e.g. IS 1&2, 27001, NIST).
- Strong technical knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies, with demonstrable experience of identifying cyber security risks and developing proportionate mitigations in solution designs.
- Proven track record of working on cyber security related IT projects
- Proven ability to thrive and respond to frequent demands of multiple constituents, both internal and external, in a customer centric manner and high demand environment.
- Experience of delivering a secure set of capabilities in a global organisation previously
- Have good attention to detail, be driven and self-motivated
- Experience working in highly regulated industry
Desirable Skills for the Security Architect:
- Certification demonstrating suitable expertise in Security Architecture, Information Assurance and Technical Architecture is highly desired
- Experience using Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolsets
- Experience identifying and reporting on open source threat intelligence
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms
- Experience of malware analysis
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Security Architect, then please apply via the link.