Are you an experienced IT Security Architect looking for your next career move? A large, global consultancy are currently looking to hire a Security Architect to join them in Basingstoke.
In this customer facing role, you will use your expertise within Cyber Security to support the delivery of highly secure networks. As the Security Architect, you will be responsible throughout the project lifecycle and provide technical subject matter expertise in security products and their architecture.
Ideally you will have strong experience in Security Architecture within the Defence sector.
- Excellent Security Architecture experience - covering networking and data security technologies and tools
- Knowledge of Defence sector, including in-depth understanding of Information Assurance policies such as JSP440, JSP604, ISO27001 etc.
- Prior experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
- Knowledge of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
- Experience of risk methodologies and tools
If you come from a strong Security Architecture background and have prior experience delivering services and solutions into customers within the Defence sector, then please don't hesitate to apply for the role with your most recent CV and I will contact you to discuss in further detail.