Security Administration Officer - Contract - Competitive Rate - Immediate Start
Experis is proud to partner with one of our key clients in souring for a Security Admin Officer join their exceptional team in Reading on 12 month contract basis.
The role of the Security Admin Officer is to underpin all areas of the day-to-day administrative duties essential to the smooth operation of all aspects of a Secure facility, supporting The Clients delivery into 3rd Parties.
Areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Carry out a range administrative duties to support The Security Controllers, The Vetting Manager and overall to the operation of a secure facility and security clearances.
- Act as the facility security subject matter expert for facility users and visitors.
- Manage and act on requests received in the group mailboxes for vetting and the secure facility. Promote and support the secure use of the facility for classified engagements.
- Verify the legitimate and secure use of the facility.
- Responsible for escorting contractors for facility maintenance.
- Keep abreast of defence industry related security issues and provide physical and procedural security advice to staff, contractors and customers.
- Attend monthly reviews for the Security Controllers to check workload, compliance, feedback and ensure best practice.
- Assist with security audits, and reviews as required.
All candidates must have been a resident of the UK for more than 5 years.
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.