Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: initial 3 months contract
Location: Remote/ Birmingham
Engagement: Ltd and Umbrella company
Our client is seeking for an experienced Scrum Master, who is able to work remotely and travel on site, Birmingham if/when required.
- Driving Engagement: Demonstrated experience fostering and empowering high performing teams.
- Agile Frameworks: Demonstrated understanding of the principles, components and features of Agile frameworks, with a continuous learning approach to new concepts and best practices.
- Coaching: Demonstrated experience of coaching, with a strong servant leadership philosophy.
- SDLC: Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and technical change delivery.
- Facilitation: Excellent facilitator, with the ability to communicate and adapt your style based on the situation/ context.
- Conflict Resolution: Demonstrated experience in effective conflict resolution within and across teams.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrated experience solving complex problems across cross-functional contexts.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Demonstrated experience influencing teams without reliance on authority and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Facilitation of multiple teams, scrum-of-scrum experience, experience on multiple projects/programmes across different contexts.
- Knowledge of scaled agile delivery frameworks.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred (PSM2 / ACSM).
- MANDATORY - Extensive experience in the role of a Scrum Master delivering cross-functional change using Agile (i.e. across business and technology) - at least 2-3 years.
- MANDATORY - Demonstrated coaching experience, with a strong servant leadership philosophy.
- MANDATORY - Demonstrated experience fostering and empowering high performing teams.
- MANDATORY - Experience of working across a wide range of internal and external technology suppliers to align plans and deliver business outcomes.
- Context-specific Agile techniques (e.g. XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, TDD, Automated Testing, etc.)
- Domain-specific knowledge of applicable products.
- Domain-specific knowledge of applicable technologies.