Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: initial 6 months contract with the view of extending based on the clients needs
Location: Remote, but flexible to travel onsite if/when required (Havant)
Daily Rate: Negotiable
Joining the Product and Scrum Team as their Scrum Master, you will be required to:
- Applied knowledge of an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), and understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Enterprise software platforms and IT development teams
- Project management experience with PM tool experience (e.g. MS project)
- Managing distributed scrum teams across multiple geographical locations
- Strong investigation and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to approach complex problems.
- Experience with producing KPIs and KRIs reports
- Must be able to communicate well with teams, business owners and business leads
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the team and contribute to the overall process improvement
- Must be able to ensure that delivery is optimised, and Agile principles are being embedded within the team.
- Must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls when needed but also be supportive and collaborative
- Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Must be able to facilitate discussion, define alternatives or different approaches
- Attitude of empowerment - Must be able to lead a team to self-organisation
- Attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about delivery and build stakeholder trust
- Understand the fundamentals of product planning and iterative development
- Understands the value of commitments to delivery
- Understands backlog planning and tracking, capacity planning across multiple products, burndown and other reporting metrics, velocity tracking and improvements on delivering vs commitments
Should you have the right experience - apply now!