Location - Leeds
Salary - £60,000
We are currently working with Europe's leading media and entertainment brand who are looking to recruit a number of Scrum Masters who has had experience working in a technical environment.
What you'll do:
- Be involved in creating a working alongside scrum teams, coaching on how to increase efficiency and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Work within a multi-skilled team on multiple applications and products what have a worldwide audience.
- Support the management of roadmaps and backlogs with the Product Owners & Stakeholders.
- Coach and lead Agile activities and workshops within the wider development community as well as providing coaching to the team using a servant leadership style where relevant and leading by example.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within development squads and the wider tribe, driving the right conversations to the right conclusions ensuring everyone has had the chance to be heard.
What you'll bring:
- Experience within a fast-paced software development team, technology delivery and the demands it can bring.
- You will have good Knowledge of various Agile approaches: Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.
- A continuous Improvement mindset. Identifying areas to improve and finding the right time and methods to implement.
- A coaching and mentoring approach that instils a self-sufficiency mindset.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and social skills and have proven ability to influence decisions in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Knowledge of estimation, story points, velocity and the benefits of collecting data and being data driven.
If this role is of interest click the link to apply.