A SCRUM Master is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation to join them on a permanent basis in their Malvern Office.
Due to consistent growth in their software team a second SCRUM Master is required due to team size. As the SCRUM Master you will be leading a team of approx. 12 software developers work is delivered using agile implementation (Scrum teams managed using the Jira tool) and is part of a larger systems development programme.
What's in it for the SCRUM Master?
- An excellent Salary
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Flexible working (minimum of 2 days a week in the office)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the SCRUM Master:
- Eligible for SC clearance or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record of leading a team of software engineers
- Skilled in using JIRA in planning and managing sprints
- Experienced of working in an engineering environment using configuration management and change management processes and tools, implementing to applicable coding standards.
- Knowledge of designing Embedded C++ implementations using UML (not essential but would be highly desirable)
- Experience of testing using unit test frameworks
- Experience of using Git / BitBucket
- Experience of implementing C++ optimised for memory and/or speed
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a SCRUM Master and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.