Location: Fleet, Hampshire (2 days onsite / 3 days remote working)
We are actively looking to secure a Scrum Master to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our Client, who is a large multinational technology corporation.
- Exhibiting the behaviours of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset. Helping the team embrace Agile Core Values, as well as adopt and apply Agile Principles
- Supporting the team rules, which may include the rules of Scrum, Built-In Quality practices from Extreme Programming (XP), Work in Process (WIP) limits from Kanban
- Continuously challenging the old norms of development to improve performance
- Leading team efforts in relentless improvement - supporting the team in improving and taking responsibility for their actions; facilitating the team retrospective
- Facilitating all team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective
- Supporting the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guiding the team
- Eliminating impediments - many blocking issues will be beyond the team's authority or may require support from other teams
- Promoting Agile quality practices, assisting the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven experience as Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager
- Experienced in delivering multiple projects across multiple business units in an Enterprise Environment
- Experience in the management of stakeholders, product owners and team members
- Extensive experience in the use of Agile, Waterfall and/ or Hybrid methodologies
- Thorough understanding of full end-to-end SDLC
- SAFe Certified Scrum Master (ideal)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM/ A-CSM)