Bristol or Birmingham
We are actively looking to secure a Scrum Master to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
In this job, you'll be responsible for providing process leadership and helping the squads you support on developing their own high-performance, organisation-specific Agile approach (Scrum/Kanban/Lean). You will be pivotal to the success of our digital ways of working continually striving to improve effectiveness. You'll be recognised as a change agent who cultivates a culture of continuous improvement helping the Digital team understand and embrace the Lean & Agile values, principles and practices enabling us to create the best experiences that enhance our customers' lives
- Responsible for managing the scrum process within the Digital team ensuring that goals, scope, and product domains are understood by everyone on the Squad
- Implement ways of working
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, workshops, and retrospective meetings for the squad
- Responsible for protecting the squad from outside interference and take a leadership role in removing impediments that inhibit team productivity (when individuals themselves cannot reasonably resolve them)
- Facilitate the team to become self-organising and cross functional
- Facilitate the team in resolving issues and make improvements to its use of Scrum/Kanban/Lean.
- Educate and coach the rest of the business on digital and agile delivery
Skills required for the role
- Process improvement: Improves processes and ensures the vehicles of product delivery are faster.
- Expertise in agile methodologies and frameworks (e.g. scrum)
- Coaching at all levels in the organisation on agile adoption
- Agile expert with previous experiences as a scrum master
- Extensive understanding of Digital operating models