Role: Scrum Master
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a multinational energy company. They are looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master on an initial 6-month contract, joining the existing team in Reading.
- Experience as a Scrum Master delivering Customer facing or platform capabilities.
- Experience of working on data projects would be a strong preference
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Practitioner
- Expert knowledge of Agile software development process
- Programme management experience, MSP or equivalent
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by Agile teams
- Strong Training facilitation skills
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
Please submit CVs!