Description: Scrum Master
Location: Telford - currently remote
Initial duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
The scrum master is the facilitative leader who ensures the Agile Delivery Team adheres to its chosen process and removes the blocking issues. The Team depends on the Scrum Master to maintain focus on their commitments, shield them from outside distractions and help them to self-organise and collaborate. Scrum masters do not work on items in the print backlog.
- The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways: Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including: Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products.
- Removing impediments to the Team`s progress,
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and
- Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
- The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
- Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption,
- Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation,
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and EM.
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Agile methodologies & techniques
- Certified Scrum Master
The successful candidate will hold active SC clearance, or be eligible and willing to undergo the relevant checks.
Please submit CVs