SCCM Engineer / Consultant (Win10 + EMS) - PAYE
18 month Contact
If you want to work for one of the world leaders in tech, then this role could be for you. We are looking for a number of SCCM Engineer / Consultants to join there business to support their customers across a number of projects.
A mix of strong technical experience and excellent customer relationship experience is key to this role.
The role is working in a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Working in a company always innovating and thinking ahead.
Must Have Essential Key skills & Background:
- Experience of delivering large scale Windows 10 and Office deployments in a secure environment.
- Experience of working with SCCM 2012 Task Sequences, software configurations and deployment tasks.
- Group Policy related to Windows 10 client and user migrations.
- Evidence of supporting and reporting on large scale client and user migrations for tracking progress and highlighting risks and delays.
- Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 technical competency: possess a in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
This is a little tastier of the role and a more detailed spec is available upon request.