SC or DV Cleared Network Engineer
Malvern - Onsite full time
Up to £560 p/day - Inside IR35
My client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their Malvern team. Due to the sensitive nature of the work the successful candidate is required to be based onsite full time. Applicants must have experience of Cisco FirePower and Juniper to be considered.
- The successful candidate will be required to assist in developing end to end IP network security solutions working in a multi-bearer, mobile environment.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the solution from high level design to delivery and transition to service
- Working to define and deliver network solutions, taking high level design documents and delivering solution
- Supporting proposal development by translating customer requirements into high level design documents
- Ensuring there is a consistent view of the deliverables from high level design, detailed design and build
- Able to work collaboratively and build teams to ensure the solution is documented and delivered into service following established governance processes
- Leading complex projects and tasks, solutions may have no precedence
- Self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Be organized and have exceptional time and personal management
- Have good technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
- Provide Costing and bidding of Server and Network solutions
- Switching and Routing: Juniper and Cisco.
* Firewalls: Juniper and Cisco
* Data Diodes install and configuration
- Software-defined networking (VMWare NSX-T etc)
* Line communications (Telephones, Audio, Signalling, RS232)
* Fibre optic communications concepts, methods, applications and limitations
* Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory and GPO
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance or call Emma Jones on 01619243901.