SC Cleared Business Analyst (Agile, Process Modelling, Data Modelling)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must hold active SC Clearance or be willing to undergo the processes to obtain clearance.
- An understanding of and ability to accommodate and blend the differing needs of multi-disciplined teams, consisting of internal and external resources e.g. Third-party suppliers, remote staff and contractors.
- Strong understanding of business processes and how technology supports the business, and proven working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Good knowledge of BA - High Level Requirements analysis, process modelling, process specifications
- Expert in process modelling (context models, process decomposition, business event driven BPMN modelling and system use cases)
- Good knowledge of Agile - structure (product owner, SCRUM master, team members, etc) and approach (epics, stories, product backlog, sprints, etc)
- Good knowledge of process model management (as-is logical, as-is physical, to-be logical, to-be physical - gap analysis)
- Should be familiar with data modelling (logical vs physical)
- Industry experience - preferably in manufacturing
- Practical, hands-on process modelling experience
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.