A SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer is required by a prestigious organisation in their Portsmouth offices.
As the SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer you will join a team of dedicated IT professionals to deliver new and exciting IT systems into the Defence environment. Working under a Solutions Architect or Technical Lead, the Associate Network Engineer will be part of a team developing and testing the low-level network solution. Projects are typically 6 to 12 months in duration and often require travel between other sites and to customer locations, therefore willingness to travel is essential.
What's in it for the SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- A great opportunity to get involved with a wide variety of technologies and environments
Essential Skills for the SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer:
- Hold current SC clearance and be wiling to go through DV
- Willingness to travel within UK and potentially overseas - hold full clean drivers' licence
- A proven track record of supporting and contributing to the design and delivery of on-prem IP networking systems
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical role using/supporting routers, switches or firewalls
- Network WAN Support/Troubleshooting
- Network LAN Support/Troubleshooting
- CCNA Certification (or equivalent experience)
Desirable Skills for the SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer:
- Network Security Experience e.g. VPNs
- Service Delivery, ITIL
If you have the essential skills and you are a SC Cleared Associate Network Engineer wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.