Role: SAS BI Consultants
Telford - WFH currently
Duration: 6 months
Task description -
What you'll do
- Work as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework.
- You will work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activity; covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and live support.
- You will contribute to the software engineering communities by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
What you'll bring
- Experience as a software engineer delivering within large scale and complex projects.
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software engineering lifecycle.
- Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery.
- Personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 3+ years of production experience in leading the development of building robust and dynamic reporting solutions.
- Working in collaboration with data management team(s), supporting in the development of the underlying data structure(s).
- Technical expertise in several of our key technologies: SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Studio, SAS Programming, CAS Programming, SAS Stored Process Development, SAS EBI Platform and SAS Data Explorer.
- Experience of working on SAS 9 and Viya environments, hosted specifically on Lunix/Unix Operations Systems.
- Experience of working with a variety of databases, including Oracle, Postgres, Hadoop, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata etc.
- Awareness of Cloud environments, AWS, Azure or Google.
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst or SAS Certified in BI Content Developer