SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator
Farnborough, Malvern or Salisbury
An SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator is required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough, Malvern or Salisbury offices.
As the SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator, you will support the Companies people strategy, along with the associated processes and tools. This will allow our leaders to an Identify, Manage and Develop their people.
This position is responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, operation and ongoing administration of the SuccessFactors system globally across the company.
What's in it for the SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator:
- Hold current or be eligible for SC clearance
- Experience of SAP SuccessFactors is essential with a minimum of 2 years support experience within a global corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of SuccessFactors and the wider SAP product and systems landscape
- Strong background in supporting HRIS solutions and resolving integration issues (e.g. Payroll),
- Advanced administrator skills in Employee Central with experience in making configuration changes and handling data imports.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to see the wider picture to identify the root causes and recommend corrective and preventative actions.
- Quality-oriented with a keen eye towards attention to detail.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills for the SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator:
- SAP ECC experience would be an advantage in support of SAP integrations.
- SFX Accreditation in one or more SuccessFactors modules is desirable.
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are an SAP SuccessFactors Global System Administrator
wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.