Job Title -SAP Retail Forecasting and Replenishment (F&R), UDF Team Lead
Rate - Up to £701 per day based on relevant experience
Location - Remote
This role will be deemed inside IR35
- Senior consultant role of Forecasting and Replenishment Consultant on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirements gathering sessions.
- Communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating understanding of the client and their needs as well as feasibility
- delivery ownership and will be conducting sessions with the business to gather their requirements, identify gaps and support stakeholders in designing changes in their processes aligned with best practice
- experience in IS-Retail up to 2020 S/4HANA; along with detailed knowledge of SAP F&R with multiple implementations experience
- prior experience in Multi-Echelon Replenishment, Reference modules, extending Workbenches with custom fields, Substitutions, Truck optimization, Fresh Addon is essential.
- sound experience in performance tuning is preferred
- Knowledge of fully SAP Retail architecture and flows between F&R, S4 HANA, CAR and other SAP applications
- Knowledge of SAP UDF (Unified Demand Forecast) is preferable
- depth of consulting and functional experience and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment and experience in collaborating cross-teams
- Documentation skills including Functional Design documents and able to write comprehensive Functional Specifications documents for enhancements and interfaces
If this is the role for your please submit your CV at your earliest convenience