SAP Master Data Governance Consultant
Location: Netherlands (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP MDG Consultant to join one of our clients, a multinational Information Technology and consulting firm. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The team are expanding their SAP Practice and are looking for an experienced SAP MDG Consultant to join their team! You will have a deep knowledge of business processes and are able to support commercial staff with presales activities
You will be able to define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
- Leading data definitions development, data quality improvements, data model updates and collaborating
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for areas of responsibility
- Collaborating data with owners and reliable businesses processes to improve and sustain effective data governance
- Working closely with Data Architects to ensure changes are appropriately synchronized with the metadata strategy and logical data model
- Working across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in multiple SAP modules including FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, or PM and Master Data
- Experience in S/4 is highly desirable
- Experience in implementing SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Experience in consulting or client-facing projects
- Certifications in SAP are desirable but not essential
- Fluent in Dutch and English is essential
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals, and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 29 days of Annual leave + bank holidays
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Lease car or mobility budget
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training Platforms
If you feel like you have the skills and experience, and are keen to pursue a role as a SAP MDG Consultant, then please click the link to apply for immediate consideration and a confidential chat!