SAP Functional Consultant
Salary: £783.00 Umbrella
Location: Hybrid - 2 days per week in Blackburn
30 April 2024
Our client is currently searching for an SAP Functional Consultant to join their team in Blackburn who shall be responsible in the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA.
Job Specification Accountabilities
- As an individual contributor, work closely with the SDM and RFNO architects to ensure the successful roll-out of SAP S/4 HANA to Italy, Germany, France, and Benelux.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to gather requirements with a particular focus on data flows (interfaces, reports and analytics).
- Work on the integration with SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) and Finance modules to ensure seamless end-to-end business processes.
- Conduct end-to-end testing, including unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing, to ensure the successful implementation of SDM and RFNO processes and their integration with the other modules.
- Provide expertise and guidance on best practices, process improvements and development of training materials for end-users.
- Ensure a smooth transition to the new SDM and RFNO processes by assisting with change management, key user training, and post-implementation support.
- Proficiency in configuring SAP SD and MM modules within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in configuring IS-Oil
- In-depth knowledge of best practices and integration between SD, MM and other SAP modules, including FI and CO, in the IS-Oil template for comprehensive end-to-end business processes.
- Extensive experience in data flows between SAP and 3rd party systems, designing and testing interfaces and reports.
- Experience with end-to-end implementation of SAP projects, from requirements gathering to post-implementation support, particularly in a global context.
- Experience in roll-out of a global template (localisation, configuration, testing, data migration, cutover, hypercare)
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Ability to work independently, meet project deadlines, and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Experience in the Oil & Gas or Retail sector.
- Knowledge of industry-specific supply chain and logistics best practices.
- SAP S/4HANA certification and relevant SAP IS-Oil module certifications.
- Familiarity with one or more of Secondary Distribution Management (SDM), Retail Fuel Network Operations (RFNO), Service Station Retailing (SSR)